e11 Help Desk Software Manual for customer support & service software
Using this feature, you can manage the language. This option allows you to add and remove a language in the login page drop-down. The importance of this feature is that clients can create tickets in the language of their choice and your representatives will be able to respond to the clients’ queries in the language of their choice by selecting a particular option while logging in to the representative section.
Add a Language
To add a language:
1. Open Configure Your Helpdesk page.
2. Click Add a Language to open Customize Language page, as shown in the Figure 3-11-1.
3. Select a language from the Available Languages by clicking on it and click to add it to the Selected Languages box.
4. Click to add it to the login page drop-down.
To remove a language:
1. Open Customize Language page.
2. Select a language from the Selected Languages box by clicking on it and click to delete it.
3. Click to remove it from the login page drop-down.